As we prepare to go into a second stage of lockdown, we all need something to look forward to. We can’t think of a better way to keep yourself in good spirits than planning for your next big event.
Whether you’re looking forward to a house party, a fancy brunch or drinks and dinner, Chi Chi has got you covered, gir! From sequins to velvets, we’ve got a whole range of silhouettes that are designed with love to make you look and more importantly feel fabulous.
Decided which Chi Chi outfit you’re wearing? Let’s take things to the next level with hair and make up to compliment every mood and style.
THE BIG SMOKE
- A sultry smoky eye compliments every style, print and colour you may be wearing because of the muted tones, especially using charcoal greys. Be as bold or as understated as you like, starting on the outer crease and building up intensity until happy with the look. Pair with defined brows to structure the face and blush to introduce a natural flush to your skin, and top off with your perfect nude lip
- To finish, a middle parting with a loose low bun.
- This look is for the girl who wants maximum impact, minimal effort. Keep the eyes natural with a soft winged liner, start at the middle of your iris and wing out. Top with lashings of black mascara for flirty eyes. Add your favourite crème highlighter to accentuate cheekbones. For the literal cherry on top, choose an intense red liner and finish with lipstick in a matching shade.
- Get those tongs out and curl to your hearts content, brush out and backcomb for a fuller, softer look with more natural volume.
- There’s something to be said for less is more, especially of late. Perfect the soap brow and finished the eyes with gold shimmery lids for an understated look. The key here is glowing skin so add illuminating drops to your moisturiser or CC cream and bam, you’ve got the glow.
- A low side pony is an effortless and clean look when it’s a low key event,
GO HARD OR GO HOME - full glam
- For the ladies in the house who love full glam, party season favourites include baking, contouring and false lashes. The key for 2020 is don’t be afraid to use colour, whether that’s bold blue’s all over the lid or floating liner in pastel pink. Keep the lips matte and muted if you’ve gone for a strong eye for perfect balance.
- Big bouncy waves offset a full face of make up so get those rollers out and curl like it’s 1999.
SOFT GLAM - metallics
- What’s party season without some glitter? Find two shade that compliments each other, ie bronzes and coppers or lilacs and pinks, using the lighter colour on the inner corner and graduating outwards. Go for cream contour and highlight for an overall dewy look and finish with a touch on your cupids bow to make that pout pop.
- Sleek and straight with a middle parting gives us effortless sophistication.