What information do we collect?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, prizedraws, or newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
What the data will be used for?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Chi Chi. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
- All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe; or
- Send an email to our customer services division or writing "unsubscribe" in the subject heading; or
- Call our customer services division - see the "Contact Us" section; or
- Write to us at: Customer Services, Chi Chi London, Redburn Industrial Estate, 16-18 Woodall Road, Enfield, EN3 4LE
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
How can I unsubscribe?
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us then there are a number of ways you can unsubscribe. These are as follows:
1. You can click onto the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. You also 'unsubscribe' via My Account under Communication Preferences. Please also note that you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period of time whilst your unsubscribe request is being processed
2. In relation to the App, you can manage your preferences and select to opt out from push notifications by unselecting or selecting the type of notifications via the Notifications section of the device
3. To request account deletion from our system please use the following online form. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team by calling 0208 880 1211, Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.
What information do we share with others?
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Chi Chi.
One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and zip code details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
||13 months||This cookie contains ContentSquare’s user identifier|
||30 minutes||This cookie contains the number of pageviews within the running session for ContentSquare Solution|
||session||This cookie is used by ContentSquare to record custom variables|
||30 days||This cookies is used by ContentSquare to exclude some visitors from the collection|
||13 months||This cookies is used by ContentSquare to save the user consent to be tracked|
||13 months||This cookies is used by ContentSquare to exclude some visitors from the collection|
||30 minutes||This cookie is used for the Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics integrations.|
ContentSquare is a solution which aggregates usage and frequency data to improve user experience. Statistics created are anonymous. To be excluded from this monitoring, please click here.
Chichiclothing.com ‘share’ options
We know you love to share great products we have on chichiclothing.com. Please be aware that social network sites, like Twitter and Facebook, might send cookies. We don’t control the setting of these third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Privacy of Children on Our Website
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 14, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 14.
Sale of assets
In the unlikely event that Chi Chi or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Copyright © Chi Chi