UK & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Should you wish to return your item, the following conditions must be adhered to:
- Items must be returned within 28 days from the day you receive the parcel
- Items must be unworn as new with all original Chi Chi tags attached
- Swimwear without the hygiene seal intact cannot be returned
- Jewellery sets containing pierced earrings cannot be returned
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and must not show any signs of wear
- If an item has been washed or altered in any way, this cannot be returned
Please hold onto your proof of postage receipt until you have received your refund/exchange just in case we need to see this in the future. We cannot issue a refund or exchange where a postage receipt cannot be presented to us on request. Please note, we do not offer exchanges to customers outside of the UK.
If an item you have received was delivered late, incorrect or faulty, please contact us here. Contact must be made within 7 days of delivery.
All items are quality checked on return. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn, or in an unsuitable condition without prior agreement, we may be unable to accept this back and it may be returned to you at an additional cost.
If you are unable to return your item to us on time, contact must be made within your 28 days from delivery to inform us of the late return. Any returns made after the 28th day will not be eligible for a refund. Please note, any items returned to us outside 28 days without prior agreement may be returned to you at an additional cost.
Any orders which are returned to us where a gift voucher and card payment have been used, we will refund the full gift voucher value back to your Chi Chi account first. Any remaining balance of your refund will be issued back to your payment card.
Chi Chi reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange where the above steps have not been taken.
For assistance with how to create or track your return, please see our FAQ section here.