Lace Overlay Bodice Midi Dress in White
CAP SLEEVE MIDI DRESS
Every wardrobe needs the perfect white dress and they don't come better than our simply stunning Hera dress! Features; fitted bodice with embroidered overlay, capped sleeves, and a midi skirt.
Ideal For: Cocktails, Evening & Party
Material : 100% Polyester
Product Code :521581BL
- Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders over £100
- 5 - 7 UK Day Service - £3.99 or free over £100
- UK Next Day Shipping - £5.99
All orders must be placed before 5.30pm.Orders placed after 5.30pm will be delivered the following working day (excl Sat & Sun).
- Next Day Before 1PM - £6.49
All orders must be placed before 5.30pm. Orders placed after 5.30pm will be delivered the following working day (excl Sat & Sun).
- Saturday Delivery - £6.99
All orders must be placed before 5.30pm Friday
See our FAQs page for full details
UK Returns Policy
We know it might not always be the right fit for that special gift which is why we are offering extended returns over Christmas. Any orders placed from 1st December to the 24th of December will have until the 31st of January to return their items.
All customers have 28 days from the date of delivery to return any unwanted items back to us for a refund. We currently offer exchanges for UK customers only.
Refunds will be credited via the original payment method. Please note that all items must be returned with tags in place and unworn as new. Your item(s) should be returned in its original packaging where possible. Please allow up to 21 days for your refund to be processed from date of receipt to our head office. You will be notified via email as soon as your refund has been processed.
UK returns or exchange in 3 simple steps:
- On your returns form (included in your parcel), tick either refund or exchange and select one of the reason codes against the relevant item.
- Enclose your returns form within your parcel, peel off your selected returns label (Royal Mail, ASDA ToYou or Collect+) and attach it to the front of your parcel. UK returns can take between 2-7 working days to be returned to us from the point you dropped them off. Once we have received your returned item(s), Please allow 21 days from the date your return is delivered to us for your refund to be issued and for the funds to reach your bank account.
- Take your parcel to any post office, ASDA or Collect + counter that accepts returns and obtain a proof of postage. By using the returns label attached to our delivery note, you are able to return the item(s) free of charge. Please note this excludes previously exchanged orders. Any other method of return will be at your own expense and responsibility. If you would like to track your return you may enter the tracking number from your return receipt on the relevant tracking site (Royal Mail, ASDA ToYou or Collect+) to determine the date of delivery back to us.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Your items must be returned in the original packaging with all tags attached and in an unworn condition. The returns note that was received from us must also be included within your return package. Please note that if the tags are removed from the item, we will not be able to refund or exchange.
- Any items returned outside of our return policy without prior agreement will be returned to the sender at an additional cost.
- If the item(s) you have received was delivered late, incorrect or faulty please email us immediately at: email@example.com
- Any orders which are returned to us where store credit and card payment have been used, we will refund all store credit back to your Chi Chi London account first. Any remaining balance of your refund will be issued back to your payment card.
- Chi Chi London will cover the cost of your first exchange only (UK only), any additional returns will be at the cost of the buyer. The cost of your outgoing postage will not be refunded.
- Please hold onto your proof of postage receipt until you have received your refund/exchange. Chi Chi London reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange where a postage receipt cannot be presented to us upon request.
- All swimwear must be returned as a full set and with the hygiene label intact. Any items without this will be returned to the buyer at an additional cost.
- Jewellery sets containing pierced earrings cannot be returned.
ROW and International Returns Policy
The cost of an international return will be at the buyers expense.
We apologise but we are not able to offer an exchange on European or International orders, and all returned items will be refunded once they have been received and processed by our warehouse team. If you need a different size or colour of an item, you will need to place a new order.
Please note for international and ROW orders, we do not refund for outgoing postage costs or potential custom charges.
Should you receive a faulty, incorrect or damaged item please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we may only be able to reimburse up to the original shipping cost. Please note contact must be made within 7 days of delivery.
Chi Chi London reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange where the above steps have not been taken.