Chi Chi Meerah Dress
LACE DETAIL DIP HEM DRESS
- Fitted bodice
- Lace short sleeves
- Back lace inserts
- Back zip fastening
- Dip hem skirt
Model wears a size 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and is 56 tall
Get those angelic vibes with the gorgeous Meerah dress, this simple yet effective number has been given the Chi Chi treatent with delicate lace inserts and a elegant dip hem skirt. Match this versatile piece with pretty much any accessories you like, we like it with embellished heels for a high glamour look.
Ideal for: floating through any room
- Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders over £100
- 2 - 3 Working Day Service - £3.99
- Next Day shipping - £5.99
All orders must be placed before 6pm.Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered the following working day (excl Sat & Sun).
- Next Day Before 1PM - £6.49
All orders must be placed before 6pm. Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered the following working day (excl Sat & Sun).
- Saturday Delivery - £6.99
All orders must be placed before 6pm Friday.
- Saturday Delivery Before 1PM- £9.99
All orders must be placed before 6pm Friday.
UK Returns Policy
NOTE: For any orders placed between Friday 20th March and Thursday 25th June 2020, we promise to refund or exchange any item that you are not completely satisfied with when you return it to us in a saleable condition by post within 60 days of receipt. Any orders placed before or after these dates will remain under our 30 day return policy.
Refunds will be credited via the original payment method. Please note that all items must be returned with tags in place and unworn as new. Your item(s) should be returned in its original packaging. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed from date of receipt to our head office. You will be notified via email as soon as your refund has been processed.
Free UK returns or exchange in 3 simple steps:
- On your returns form (included in your parcel), tick either refund or exchange and select one of the reason codes against the relevant item.
- Enclose your returns form within your parcel, peel off your selected returns label (Royal Mail, ASDA ToYou or Collect+) and attach it to the front of your parcel. UK returns can take between 2-7 working days to be returned to us. Once we have received your returned item(s), it can take up to 30 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. All refund will be issued via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 30 days for these funds to return to your account, this is dependent upon the payment provider and unfortunately out of our control.
- Take your parcel to any post office, ASDA or Collect + counter that accepts returns and obtain a proof of postage. By using the returns label attached to our delivery note, you are able to return the item(s) free of charge. Please note this excludes previously exchanged orders. Any other method of return will be at your own expense and responsibility. If you would like to track your return you may enter the tracking number from your return receipt on the relevant tracking site (Royal Mail, ASDA ToYou or Collect+) to determine the date of delivery back to us. It will then be processed within 30 days of this date
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Your items must be returned in the original packaging with all tags attached and in an unworn condition. The returns note that was received from us must also be included within your return package. Please note that if the tags are removed from the item, we will not be able to refund or exchange.
- Any items returned outside of our return policy without prior agreement will be returned to the sender at an additional cost.
- If the item(s) you have received was delivered late, incorrect or faulty please email us immediately at: email@example.com
- Any orders which are returned to us where store credit and card payment have been used, we will refund all store credit back to your Chi Chi London account first. Any remaining balance of your refund will be issued back to your payment card.
- Chi Chi London will cover the cost of your first exchange only (UK only), any additional returns will be at the cost of the buyer. The cost of your outgoing postage will not be refunded.
- Please hold onto your proof of postage receipt until you have received your refund/exchange. Chi Chi London reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange where a postage receipt cannot be presented to us upon request.
- All swimwear must be returned as a full set and with the hygiene label intact. Any items without this will be returned to the buyer at an additional cost.
- Jewellery sets containing pierced earrings cannot be returned.
ROI and International Returns Policy
For all orders placed on or after Wednesday 24th June 2020
Click here to register your international return through our ReBOUND portal.
Please note for international and ROI orders, we do not refund for outgoing postage costs or potential custom charges.
The cost of an international return will be at the buyers expense. Should you receive a faulty, incorrect or damaged item please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we may only be able to reimburse up to the original shipping cost. Please note contact must be made within 28 days of delivery.
Chi Chi London reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange where the above steps have not been taken.