As a fast-growing and dynamic retail business, at Chi Chi London we know that our staff are central to our success. We strive to inspire and motivate our employees with regular activities and treats, and ensure our hiring process is fair and inclusive. Meet some of the fab Chi Chi team below, and check out our our latest job vacancies - we're always on the hunt for enthusiastic, friendly and driven candidates to join us!
"Chi Chi London is such a great place to work for young and enthusiastic creatives."
- Brogan, Senior Photographer
- Alice, Senior Graphic Designer
Meet the Team
We work hard here at Chi Chi, but we also pride ourselves on our friendly working environment and inclusive community.
Every month, CEOs Daniel and Gio hold a Chi Chi London Huddle where they present company updates, progress and news to all staff, ensuring every employee feels valued and included in the ongoing growth of the business. Our employee of the month is also announced, with the winner getting the chance to spin the wheel of fortune of great prizes!
We also strive to show our appreciation to staff wherever we can with Perk Box perks, free product samples from Gems at Work, team lunches and seasonal events and parties.
Some of the fab office treats our staff have enjoyed over the last year:
- Puppy Day: For Christmas we treated staff to the ultimate stress release – a litter of puppies to play with for the day!
- Christma-lympics: A series of games and challenges over the festive period with prizes up for grabs for the winning teams
- Multiple charity fundraisers: including bake sales and dress up days
- Pancake Day: Free unlimited pancakes for all staff
- Easter: A personalised Easter Egg for every member of staff
- Payday Pizza and Pilates: Pilates classes held in our studio for all staff and enough pizza to feed a small army!